Product: [Baby Shower] Baby Girl Moon & Stars Mixed Bubble Balloon Bouquet (5pcs)
(1) Helium Gas Filled & tied with Balloon String
- Bubble Balloon – Floating time in air: Extraordinary floating time of approximately 2-3weeks, however we strongly recommend to collect or choose to deliver on the ACTUAL EVENT DATE so that the balloons will stay the best throughout your event. (*depending on how balloons are being transported and stored)
- Foil Balloon – Floating time in air: Approximately 24 Hours, depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled and transported. (Only recommend to collect or deliver 1-2 hours before the event start)
- 11inch Latex Balloon – Floating time in air: Approximately 7-10 hours, depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled & stored (Recommend to collect or deliver 1-2 hours before the event starts)
(2) Height of Balloon bouquet: 180 cm to 190 cm tall
(3) Attached with String and Balloon Weight
(4) Material: Mylar Foil, Superior quality; Manufactured by USA Brand
You may select your balloons to be:
(1) Helium Gas Filled;
- NO Personalize wording on any balloons
(2) Helium Gas Filled with Personalize wording in 1 Heart/Star/Round Balloon
- ONE of the Round Foil Balloon will be Personalised with text, please leave a remarks if you want to choose the color to be printed with text.
- With single-sided personalised text (No Artwork Design will be emailed for confirmation)
Things to note:
– Foil balloon are sensitive to extreme temperature changes. In cold air, they may appear deflated, warm air should expand them again. Extreme heat could cause the helium to expand and burst the balloon.
– Please avoid not to put the balloon under high temperature, direct exposure under the sun, friction and force etc which might cause the balloon to deflate.
– Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
– Please discard defected balloons immediately.
– Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet’s screen due to monitor color restrictions.