Balloons conjure up feelings of innocent love, much like the pure joy that kids experience upon seeing balloons. It has an undeniable ability to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
Imagine waking up to a balloon bouquet at the doorstep, or having balloons delivered to the office when he or she least expect it.
You can prepare balloons as a surprise for your loved one to make them feel loved even when you are not physically next to them.
Size: Personalized Bubble Balloon – 24inch ; Stuffed Mini Balloons – 5inch; Tassel Tail measures 35cm in height
(1) Stuffed with 8pcs Mini Fashion/Metallic Round Latex Balloons, dressed with 2pc Tassel Tail and ribbon bow
(2) Inflated with Helium Gas
**Floating time in air: Extraordinary floating time of approximately 2-3weeks, however we strongly recommend to collect or choose to deliver on the ACTUAL EVENT DATE so that the balloons will stay the best throughout your event. (*depending on how balloons are being transported and stored)
(3) Attached to a balloon weight (for balloon to stay grounded)
(4) Material: Premium quality stretchable plastic (They are different from foil balloons and it is wrinkle free on the side of the balloons)
– Attach with Fairy lights so that your balloon can light up in the dark! (ON / OFF mode available)
– Compliment your Personalized Balloon with a side balloon bouquet (Matching color will be given based on your color theme selected)
– Have your own ideas on your side balloon bouquet? Whats app or Text us to discuss!
Things to note:
**Floating time in air for 12″ helium balloon: Approximately 7-10 hours, depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled & stored (Recommend to collect or deliver 1-2 hours before the event starts)
– Place order at least 3 days in advance prior to your event date so that we have enough time to process your order and conceptualize your artwork. (For urgent order, Please contact us to check the availability)
– Please avoid not to put the balloon under high temperature, direct exposure under the sun, friction and force etc which might cause the balloon to deflate.
– Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet’s screen due to monitor color restrictions.